Using Proxy to Access UConn Health Electronic Resources from Off-Campus
Lyman Maynard Stowe library offers a proxy service which allows access to the Electronic Resources normally restricted by UConn Health IP , e.g., UConn Health Electronic Journals, Electronic Books, and Databases from off-campus sites. The Proxy login page will automatically pop up WHEN and ONLY WHEN the UConn Health subscribed remote resources are accessed. At that point, enter your login information.
Access to resources through the proxy server is available to:
- UConn Health Center faculty, staff, and students with a network logon
- University of Connecticut faculty and students
- Community or Affliated Faculty at UConn Health with an official faculty appointment
- Community Researchers, with prior approval through CICATS
For more details view the eligibility information.
- Obtaining and Updating a Proxy Account
- Using Proxy
- Proxy FAQs
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Reporting a Problem
If you have a UConn Health network logon, you are already registered. For username or password issues, contact the IT Helpdesk at (860) 679-4400.
If you do not have a UConn Health network logon, for registration questions please contact the Library Circulation Desk at (860) 679-3808.For questions or comments about this service, contact Sheryl Bai (860) 679-8371 or Danielle Cummings (860) 679-2311.