Using Proxy to Access UCHC Electronic Resources from Off-Campus
Lyman Maynard Stowe library offers a proxy service which allows access to the Electronic Resources normally restricted by UCHC IP , e.g., OneSearch, UCHC Electronic Journals, Electronic Books, and Databases from off-campus sites. The Proxy login page will automatically pop up WHEN and ONLY WHEN the UCHC subscribed remote resources are accessed. At that point, enter your login information.
Access to resources through the proxy server is available to:
- UConn Health Center faculty, staff, and students with a network logon
- University of Connecticut faculty, graduate students, and some categories of undergraduate students
- Community or Affliated Faculty at UCHC with an official faculty appointment
- Community Researchers, with prior approval through CICATS
For more details view the eligibility information.
- Obtaining and Updating a Proxy Account
- Using Proxy
- Proxy FAQs
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Reporting a Problem
If you have a UConn Health Center network logon, you are already registered. For username or password issues, contact the IT Helpdesk at (860) 679-4400.
If you do not have a UConn Health Center network logon, for registration questions please contact the Library Circulation Desk at (860) 679-3808.For questions or comments about this service, contact Sheryl Bai (860) 679-8371 or Danielle Cummings (860) 679-2311.