Resource Guide from Healthnet
Data Retrieval Tools:
Classroom in the Library Coming Soon!!
: A Collection of
Watcher - Global Events and Public Health Sources
Books in the Library
AV's in the Library
a Lasting Gift
to a Library Staff!!
Robert M. Joven, MLS
Information & Education Services
Ext. 8493 E-mail - email@example.com
PDA USERS GROUP
by Evelyn Breck Morgen, MLS
Do you have a PDA – either a Palm or a PocketPC handheld computer
– or are you thinking of purchasing one? Join our new PDA users
group to discuss your successes and frustrations with others here at the
health center. We meet on the third Wednesday of each month in the History
of Medicine Room in the library. Here are some of the issues we’ve
· Which is the best PDA? (ALWAYS a big debate!)
· Which PDAs are compatible with the UCHC wireless network?
· Projecting PowerPoint slides from your PDA
· How can you print from your wireless PDA?
· What are some of the most useful resources to download to your
· What PDA resources has the library purchased for your use?
· How can you sync your PDA in the library without a cradle?
· How do HIPAA regulations affect PDAs?
more information about joining this group, see our PDA web page at http://library.uchc.edu/pda/
If you would like to have a library staff person visit your department
for an in-service, please send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.