Consultation with a Librarian
UConn Health students, faculty, and staff are welcome to make an appointment for a one-on-one consultation with a RIS librarian. This service is intended for library users who may need in-depth, advanced help with their research, or to discuss a variety of library services and resources. Professional librarians are available to answer questions like:
- What electronic resources are available through the library?
- How to access library electronic resources from home?
- How to expand or narrow the search results from a particular database?
- What information management applications (e.g., RefWorks ) are available to UCH library users?
- What mobile resources are recommended? How can you download them?
Contact us to arrange an individual consultation at a time and place convenient to you. You may call the library at (860) 679-3808 and ask to speak to a RIS Librarian or send an email to email@example.com.