Interlibrary Loan Borrowing Service
- Library materials not owned by the UCHC Library may be requested
by any UConn Health Center faculty, staff or student (identified by
a barcoded, UCHC I.D.) by submitting an interlibrary loan request
form. For assistance in using the Electronic Request Forms, read these
- The request must be related to research, education or clinical activity
being pursued at UCHC.
- A separate request form must be completely filled out for each
item or article requested.
- Books are borrowed at no charge.
- No charge to students for delivery of journal articles.
- Delivery of 25 articles per year, per faculty/staff, at no
charge. $10 per request after 25 free.
- It will take approximately 2+ working days to fill a journal
- Book requests will take longer due to mail time.
- Patrons may submit up to five requests per day.
- The Interlibrary Loan Department is responsible for all transactions--loans
are from library to library. We exercise the right to impose any restrictions
we deem necessary to honor the lending library's policies.