Reserve Services for Instructors
- Library books, AVs, journal
articles, or any personal material, may be placed on for the duration of a course or committee. (Copyright law stipulates
that only one copy of any journal article may be placed on Reserve.)
- Instructors should submit a Reserve Material List form as soon as possible
before the start of the course or committee. Please allow time for recall
of books that are charged out or to order books not already owned by the library.
Reserve material lists will be processed in the order in which they are received.
There will be no priority given to lists submitted after the course has started.
- Please include COMPLETE bibliographic information for material needed.
- No lists will be accepted over the phone.
- The library will provide a maximum of 20 photocopied journal articles per
course or committee.
- Reserve is located at the Information Desk and contains a selection
of required material for the duration of a course.
Material is checked out for 2 hours
with a valid
UConn Health ID.
- Reserve books can be checked out for overnight use
two hours prior to the close of the library, with a valid UConn Health ID, and
must be returned within an hour after opening the next day.