Course Reserve Form - Journal Articles
- Course reserve service is for instructors only.
- Reserve lists will be processed in the order they are received. There will be no priority given to lists submitted after the course has started.
- Please include COMPLETE bibliographic information for items needed.
- NO reserve lists will be accepted over the phone.
- Personal copies of material may be placed on reserve. The library does not take responsibility for this material.
- SUBMIT EARLY! Journal articles may need to be obtained from another library.
- If you prefer, you may submit your feedback via e-mail. Either way, your feedback is greatly appreciated.
+ Open Reserve is located on the main floor of the library in the alcove near the photocopy room. This area contains the majority of material needed for the duration of a course. Open Reserve material is for “in Library use only” during the day with no restrictions.
++ Closed Reserve is located at the circulation desk and contains a selection of required material for the duration of a course. SPACE IS LIMITED. Material is checked out for 2 hours “in Library use only” during the day with a valid library card.