Course Reserve Form - Books/AVs
- Course reserve service is for instructors only.
- Reserve lists will be processed in the order they are received. There will be no priority given to lists submitted after the course has started.
- Please include COMPLETE bibliographic information for items needed.
- NO reserve lists will be accepted over the phone.
- Personal copies of material may be placed on reserve. The library does not take responsibility for this material.
- SUBMIT EARLY! Books/AVs might have to be recalled or ordered if the library does not own a requested title.
- If you prefer, you may submit your feedback via e-mail. Either way, your feedback is greatly appreciated.
++ Closed Reserve is located at the circulation desk and contains a selection of required material for the duration of a course. SPACE IS LIMITED. Material is checked out for 2 hours “in Library use only” during the day with a valid library card.
Closed Reserve books can be checked out for overnight use two hours prior to the close of the library, with a valid library card, and must be returned within an hour after opening the next day.